Familiarity with the WordPress Ecosystem
Please take the time to read through the instructions and take notice of the instructions listed here, as many support-related questions can be answered simply by re-reading these instructions.
We will frequently update this theme for bug fixes, add new features, and more… please follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get a notification.
If you are new to WordPress, please read the WordPress documentation first:
Via AF themes Site
- Purchase and Download Storeship Pro theme
- Go to your WordPress website dashboard
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload and select the Zip file you recently downloaded.
- Click on Install and Activate it.
- Use your FTP software to browse to the wp-content/themes folder.
- Extract storeship-pro.zip and upload the folder.
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, and browse to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the Activate link.
Activating Theme Storeship Pro
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Storeship Pro
- Click on Activate
We already mentioned the possible methods to install the theme above.
Storeship Pro Recommended Plugins
All the above-listed plugins are recommended on the WordPress dashboard after activating the theme. You can install them from there.
Storeship Pro Homepage
The user could use the Customized homepage using the widgets provided by the theme or could use the default shop page as the home page
- Selecting the Homepage as A Static Page and creating the Home and the Shop page user could customize the theme using the Theme widgets.
- Also for any easy setup users could directly select the home page as the Shop page.
How to add products to WooCommerce?
First, make sure all the recommended plugins are installed and activated. After installing the WooCommerce plugin, the Products section will appear on the admin dashboard.
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Products > Add New
- Put the Product Title
- Enter the descriptions, gallery images, products price, and other information
- Select/Create a product category.
- Click on publish to Save the Products. Likewise, you can simply add all the products one by one.
P.S.:- You can also import the products XML file from Tools > Import > Products.
How to Import Dummy Data?
Importing the demo data is an easy process for Storeship Pro Theme using the AF Companion plugin with a single click. User must be sure about having all the Plugins installed and activated before the importing process is done.
- Download AF Companion Plugin recommend by the theme
- After installing the plugin, Click Activate button
- Open AF Companion which appears in your Dashboard.
- Then, Click on the Import Option of the Demo
Note: If your website has genuine content already, it is not recommended to import the dummy data. Make sure, you are building a new website from scratch before importing the dummy data.
A Trip to Customizer
Well, Storeship Pro is fully developed based on a customizer. So, you need to check all the options available inside the customizer meticulously.
1. Site Identify
- Site title with tagline can be added with logo
- Font size could be customized
Storeship Pro Theme contains lots of Color Options as required for the Theme
- Site Title/ Tagline Color
- Primary Color
- Secondary Color
- Text Over Secondary Color
- Preloader Bacground and Spinner Color
- Main Navigation Background and Text Color
- Main Navigation Icon Color
- Main Navigation Badge Background and Text Color
- Main Banner 2 different Background Color with Text Color
- Background Color
- Secondary Background Color
- Tertiary Background Color
- Section Badge Background and Text Color
- Sale Badge Background and Text Color
- Title Section Primary Title Color
- Title Section Secondary Title Color
- Title Section Tertiary Title Color
- Mailchimp Section Background and Text color
- Primary Footer Color Section Background and Text color
- Secondary Footer Color Section Background and Text color
- Footer credits Color Section Background and Text color
3. Header Image
Header images can be placed with the option
4. Background Image
Background image can be changed
You could follow the below steps to add a menu:
Step 1: Go to the customizer option of the Appearance
Step 2: Click on the menu and create a menu and select the option below the menu
Step 3: Then click on Add item and add a custom link, page categories you want
- Off-Canvas Panel
- Above Banner Section
- Advertisement Section
- Frontpage Content Section
- Shop Sidebar
- Single Product Sidebar
- Main Sidebar
- Contact Page Section
- Above Footer Section
- Footer First, Second, and Third Section
7. Frontpage Main Banner
- Banner Section Advertisement: Adding the advertisement image could be done with Url Link on the image and display out option is given
- Categories and Search Bar: The category search bar is present with more previewing options
- Main Slider: There are 4 different layouts with slider speed control. Box and wide layouts are present for the Main banner with option of banner background image
8. Frontpage Featured Section
Available options are inside Appearance > Customize > Frontpage Featured Section
- 4 Store Features and Facilities input places
- Featured Products in tabbed options
- 3 Store Offers Display Sections
- Express Product Lists in 3 columns
Each section has multiple settings, check them all.
9. Frontpage Content Section Options
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Frontpage Content Section
- Check the available settings there.
There are 5 different interchangeable custom content sections for WooCommerce product grid, list, and carousel. All of the product sections have boxed and wide layout modes. Also, each section has the hero image upload option.
10. Frontpage Footer Featured Section Options
The section has designed to show your Brands logos, Call to action, and Testimonial sections. You will get more sections and controls in this premium package. Please watch the below the video in order to overview the options.
Theme Options Settings Overview
Hence, this is a WooCommerce theme, you need to know some basic ideas about the theme as well as the essential WooCommerce settings available in the theme. This section of the customizer includes the major theme settings. Available options are inside Appearance > Customize > Theme Options
The loader that appears below loading the site can be enabled and disabled
Global Layout Options
WooCommerce Breadcrumbs, Shop/ Single Content Alignment with Global Content Alignment
Fonts and Typography Settings
Font Family with Font size can be changed
Top Header Options
Store Address and Contacts with Social Menu can be display
Header layouts with Header Account menu and Mini cart menu option
Contact details like address, phone, emails, and opening hours could be managed here
Button and Badges Texts
Sale, Single Add to cart, Simple products add to cart, Variable products add to cart, Grouped products add to cart, External products add to cart text could be change
Product category, Add to cart Button, and Show Rating
Shop Product Columns, Product Per Page and Enable Product Sorting Option
Product Zooming, Product Thumbnails Columns, Enable Review Tab, Related Products, Related Products per Rows, Number of Related Products
Latest Post also could be soon above the footer
Mailchimp could be shown about the footer using the shortcode using the Mailchimp plugin
Scroll to Top
Scroll Button could be customized
Secure Payment Badge
A payment system image with the URL link can be added
Footer menu section and Theme Credits hiding option present in the footer section
Each section has multiple setting options, check the individually. Additionally, you can get more eCommerce settings under Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce
Widgets Area Overview
10+ custom widgets areas are available in this theme. You can place any kind of available widgets on the respected widgets area.
Product Grid: The grid widget box will assist you in presenting your product content in multiple columns.
Product List: You can sort the product collection using a list of articles with several appearance options.
Product Carousel: The carousel, which comes with a plethora of different options, will assist you in looping the product
Product Slider: You can loop posts archive using a slider widget of the product
Product Grid Tabbed: Different tabbed could be set to be added for the grid products.
Product list Express: A grid product with list layouts.
Stores Offer: The widget, allows you to display your blog entries in a single column
Store Testimonial: Box with image upload, title, descriptions, etc. to show a formal statement testifying to yours’s feedback and references
Call To Action: Redefine your call to action section in an outstanding way with the help of mandatory items like images, texts, colors, and button
Store Brands: Branding your product can be shown
Latest Post: Latest posts blog could be shown using a widget
Store Feature & Facilities: You can organize the archived posts using a carousel list of articles.
Social link: You can add a link to your social page from social media.
Please feel free to contact our support with any kind of difficulties regarding theme setup.