Familiarity with the WordPress Ecosystem
Please take the time to read through the instructions and take notice of the instructions listed here, as many support related questions can be answered simply by re-reading these instructions.
We will frequently update this theme fora bug fix, add new features and more… please follow us on twitter and like us on facebook to get a notification.
If you are new with WordPress, please read the WordPress documentation first:
Via AF themes Site
- Purchase and Download Storeship Pro theme
- Go to your WordPress website dashboard
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload and select the Zip file you recently downloaded.
- Click on Install and Activate it.
- Use your FTP software to browse to wp-content/themes folder.
- Extract storeship-pro.zip and upload the folder.
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, browse to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the Activate link.
You can always use the support forum in case if you faced any problem while installing the theme.
Storeship Pro Recommended Plugins
- Blockspare – Beautiful Page Building Gutenberg Blocks for WordPress
- Latest Posts Block Lite
- Magic Content Box Lite
- WP Post Author
- MailChimp for WordPress
- One Click Demo Import
All the above-listed plugins are recommended on the WordPress dashboard after activating the theme. You can simply install them from there. See the below video to know more about installing plugins.
How to Import Dummy Data?
Please make sure you have activated all of the recommended plugins. Importing the demo data is easy in Storeship Pro WooCommerce WordPress theme. For the premium theme you will have import demo option under Appearance> Import Demo Data menu.
You can also explores the demos from the Storeship Pro product page, select appropriate sample data as listed and hit Import Demo button then wait until it finish.
The successful demo data import will show you following message, which means the site is ready with the predefined setup as the Storeship Pro demos.
Note: If your website has genuine content already, it is not recommended to import the dummy data. Make sure, you are building a new website from scratch before importing the dummy data.
Server error 504 – Gateway timeout
This means, that the server did not get a timely response and so it stopped with the current import. What you can try is to run the same import again. If you get the same error, you can try to run the same import a few times. A couple of import tries might finish the import till the end, because your server will be able to process the import data in smaller chunks.
How to add Pages?
It is easy to add a post and page in WordPress.
- Go to Admin Panel
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Give the Title of the Page
- Write the Content of the Page
- Scroll to down and see the right corner, you will find the Set Featured Image section
How to add Products in WooCommerce?
At first, make sure all the recommended plugins are installed and activated. After installing the WooCommerce plugin, Products section will appear on the admin dashboard.
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Products > Add New
- Put the Product Title
- Enter the descriptions, gallery images, products price, and other information
- Select/Create a product category.
- Click on publish to Save the Products. Likewise, you can simply add all the products one by one.
P.S.:- You can also import the products XML file from Tools > Import > Products.
How to make my website like your demo?
Importing the demo content will easily make the website like the demo. However, you can follow the basic steps mentioned below if you want to do it manually.
1. Activate Theme Storeship Pro
We already mentioned the possible methods to install theme above.
2. Create Page for Home and Blog( Static front Page )
At first, you need to create two pages, one for Home Page and another for the Blog page.
- Go to admin panel > Pages > Add New
- Give the title of the page (Example: Home Page)
- Select Custom Front-page from Page Attributes panel
- Click on Publish to publish the page.
- Create another page (for Blog).
3. Set Homepage and Blog page
- Go to admin panel > Settings > Reading
- Click on “A static page (select below)”
- Set Front page: (Home Page recently created above)
- Posts page:(Blog you recently created)
A Trip to Customizer
Well, Storeship Pro is fully developed based on customizer. So, you need to check all the options available inside customizer meticulously.
Frontpage Main Banner Options
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Frontpage Main Banner Options
- Check the available settings there.
This section includes,
- Banner Advertisement Options
- Top Categories Options with multiple layouts
- Search Bar Options
- Multiple Main Slider Designs
Check all the available settings one by one.
Frontpage Featured Section Options
Available options are inside Appearance > Customize > Frontpage Featured Section
- 4 Store Features and Facilities input places
- Featured Products in tabbed options
- 3 Store Offers Display Sections
- Express Product Lists in 3 columns
Each section have multiple settings, check them all.
Frontpage Content Section Options
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Frontpage Content Section
- Check the available settings there.
There are 5 different interchangeable custom content sections for WooCommerce product grid, list and carousel. All of the product section have boxed and wide layout mode. Also, each section have the hero image upload option.
Frontpage Footer Featured Section Options
The section has designed to show your Brands logos, Call to action and Testimonial sections. You will get more sections and controls in this premium package. Please watch below video in order to overview the options.
Widgets Area Overview
10+ custom widgets areas are available in this theme. You can place any kind of the available widgets on the respected widgets area.
Theme Options Settings Overview
Hence, this is a WooCommerce theme, you need to know some basic ideas about the theme as well as the essential WooCommerce settings available in the theme. This section of customizer includes the major theme settings. Available options are inside Appearance > Customize > Theme Options
- Pre-loader Option
- Store Global Options
- Shop/Single product Content Alignment
- Post/Page/Archives Content Alignment
- Fonts and Typography Settings
- Fonts Families
- Font Weights, Line Height, Letter Spacing
- Font Sizes
- Top Header Options
- Header Options
- Header Layouts
- Account Menu Options
- Minicart Settings and Controls
- Custom Menu Link
- Contact Options
- Opening Hours
- Above Footer section for Contacts Display
- Separate Contact Page Selection
- Contact form and Map Shortcode Inputs
- Button and Badges Texts
- Sale Text
- Single Add to cart text
- Simple products add to cart text
- Variable products add to cart text
- Grouped products add to cart text
- External products add to cart text
- Product Loop
- Toggle Categories Display
- Always show Add to Cart Button or show on hover
- Show products ratings
- Shop Page
- Product Columns
- Products per Page
- Product Page
- Toggle Image Zoom
- Product Gallery Thumbnails Column Options
- Toggle Review Tab
- Related Products Options
- Latest Posts
- MailChimp Subscription Box Option
- Scroll to Top
- Secure Payment Badge
- Footer Options
- Copyright Texts
- Toggle Footer Menus
- Toggle Credits
Each section has multiple setting options, check the individually. Additionally, you can get more eCommerce settings under Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce
Please feel free to contact our support at any kind of difficulties regarding theme setup.